Commercial Relationship Manager
My career in the banking industry began in 1990, so this is my third decade of working with small to medium sized businesses in the greater tristate area and beyond. The knowledge and experience gained over the years started in retail banking and then progressed into commercial lending. I have provided a wide variety of financial products to meet the ever changing needs of my clients and closed loans totaling over $3 billion spanning many different industries. This tenure has given me a broad perspective and understanding of what business owners need and expect from their banker.
Through all of my years, the satisfaction of meeting the needs of my client has propelled me. Knowing I have had a small part in their successes and adding to the greater communities' success is very satisfying.
Now, here as a part of the Quaint Oak Bank team, I can continue my story. Quaint Oak Bank has a relationship-driven approach to commercial banking. This coupled with its size and flexibility, helps me meet the demands of the communities we serve.
My Areas of Expertise
- Construction Trades (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing)
- Commercial Real Estate (Owner-Occupied and Investment)
- Commercial Construction
- Pennridge Kiwanis Club - past President and Board Member
- Community Lenders Community Development Corporation - past Board Member
- Contact Greater Philadelphia – past Board Member
- Bucks County Bankers Association, past President
- A.B.A. in Business Administration, BCCC ‘96
- ABA Stonier Graduate School of Banking, 2016-2018
- The Wharton School – Wharton Leadership Program, 2016-2018
- ABA National Graduate Commercial Lending School, 2003
- ABA Commercial Lending School, 1998
- DVIRC, Lean Manufacturing Certificate, 2003
I WELCOME AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET YOU AND LEARN ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS…AND DISCOVER WAYS THAT I AND THE QUAINT OAK TEAM CAN BE OF SERVICE!