John T. Dittbrenner, Jr.
Commercial Relationship Manager | NMLS 1822670
Since entering the banking industry in 1992, I have had the opportunity to work with many small to medium sized businesses across a wide spectrum of industries. The knowledge and experience gained over the years (experience that began with an entry-level position as a commercial credit analyst trainee and developed into an executive leadership role with a strong community bank) have given me a broad perspective and understanding of what business owners need and expect from their banker.
Years of working with small business owners has given me valuable insights into the pride and joy of ownership, as well as some of the challenges ownership presents. Building relationships, and playing a small role in the long-term profitable growth of businesses in our community, is what I find most engaging and rewarding about my profession.
I enjoy being part of the Quaint Oak Bank team because Quaint Oak’s relationship-driven approach to commercial banking, coupled with its size and flexibility, helps me make a positive impact in the communities we serve.
My Areas of Expertise
- Construction Trades (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing)
- Commercial Real Estate (Owner-Occupied and Investment)
- BA in Economics, Moravian College ‘89
- MBA, Lehigh University ‘91
- Greater Valley YMCA - past board member and treasurer
- Northampton County Industrial Development Authority - past board member and treasurer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Lehigh Valley - past board member
- Muhlenberg College Board of Associates
Hobbies & Activities
- I enjoy fly-fishing for trout, bass fishing, golfing and reading