Keith S. Chesler
Commercial Relationship Manager
Keith Chesler has worked in financial services for twenty years. Having worked for several major financial institutions, including both regional and local banks, Keith brings passion and knowledge into ethically helping his clients develop and manage their financial needs.
Keith is fluent in four languages, was a High School, College, and Semi-Pro level athlete and holds six higher education degrees, including a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Delaware, and both a B.A. and M.A. from B.H.U. (now part of Towson State University), a Talmudic Law Degree from Ner Israel Rabbinical College, a permanent teaching license from the Baltimore Council of Jewish Education Services, and Rabbinical Ordination from Congregation Nachal Chocma. He is also an Orthodox Rabbi, having held his ordination for close to 30 years, and a committed family man, blessed with nine children.
His diverse background experience and commitment puts him in a position to be a conscientious strategic partner for individuals and business owners.
- Keith is married with nine children, seven boys and two girls, and resides in the suburban Allentown area.
- Keith is a former adjunct Rabbi for Bright Wood at Meridian Nursing Home, and also served as a Congregational Rabbi for O.J.O.C. in Olney, MD.
- Keith has been called a Renaissance man, understanding many international cultures. He is fluent in four languages, and he has the ability to mildly converse in about 25 other languages.
- Keith co-founded a networking group with Jerry Lack, who was the former Director of Sales for EZ Micro Systems.
- Keith played and coached baseball, football and basketball and worked as a leader in the Mayor’s Division for Children and Youth under the administration of Mayor Kurt Schmoke. Keith is a former member of the University of Delaware Golf Team.
In a race many compete, but only one wins the top prize. That Gold Medal top prize goes to Mr. Keith Chesler for the most professional, knowledgeable, and expeditious manner with which he worked with me on my First Draw PPP application. Based on his exceptional and diligent work, I got the loan funds within a very short period of time. I can’t thank Mr. Keith Chesler enough for all his help. An exceptional banking professional indeed!!!
- Martins Onos; New Castle, DE
I worked with Keith Chesler at Quaint Oak Bank. He is extremely professional and highly responsive to my banking needs. Keith is honest and instrumental in helping me to secure a commercial loan. He is very patient and provides exceptional customer service! I would highly recommend his services and Quaint Oak Bank!
- Anu Gandotra; Nazareth, PA
Keith Chesler at Quaint Oak Bank was very helpful and provided excellent service when I was looking to refinance my loan. He was consistently helpful and worked with me to find the best options to achieve my financial goals. He took the time to explain all of the products, and describe different options that will be beneficial to expand my company.
I truly enjoy the experience I had working with Keith and I would work with him and Quaint Oak Bank again.
- Yonelle Baptiste; Middletown, NJ
Keith, Keith, Keith. I cannot say thank you enough for your professionalism! Keith and his team have stayed on top of things with PPP. When I thought I was in the clear, Keith still looked into the file, saw something outstanding, and immediately addressed it. From errors to missed documents, Keith has been on top of things. He is a model employee for any company. I truly cannot put into words his worth. Thanks, Keith!
- Trevor Jones; Easton, PA
I look forward to the opportunity to work with you!